my own observations have shown that almost all the bad feedback this guy has
had on eBay and the forums are stateside buyers. then the majority of the
foreign buyers have had very good luck. i have seen for my self listing that
say mint, beautiful and perfect. then the photos of the item tell a much
different story. i have even asked questions about items they list with no
reply. so to each his own. i think i would chose not to deal with someone
who has pissed that many people off.
Carey, kc5gtt
On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 1:26 PM, py2xb <py...@integral.com.br> wrote:

>  Joye
>
> I have John's good experience with him too. I have dealt three times with
> Radiomart at eBay and I have no complains. He also answered my questions
> promptly. I  am more sensitive to problems then you because I am in Brazil,
> where import is extremely regulated. However he followed my shipping
> instructions to the letter and I had no issue with customs.
> The only remark - not necessarily bad - is that he apparently strip out
> every equipment's accessory and sell them separately. It was so with the
> Drake 2A that I purchased at ebay. The xtal calibrator was removed and sold
> in another auction.
> He sells tons of equipment and I guess problems may occur.
>
> Regards Fred - PY2XB

Carey Lockhart, KC5GTT
Boerne, Tx. 78006
www.kc5gtt.com