Evan,
How are things going? I have not heard much lately.  I continue to keep
you and Carolyn in my prayers. Ehat is your current job situation? Things seem to be very tight around the base. We had a person retire, and they are not filling the position, even though it is on the contract. Guess they are trying to "return" money to the government on this contract.

Did you have a chance to see QST for April?  You can find my article on a
boom arm mic for my TR7.  You can see my other Drake rigs in the photo of
me in my shack.

Got to run.  Have a plumbing issue that I must attend to today.

73,
Ron