To: "Drakelist" <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 4:51 PM
Subject: [Drakelist] Article in April 2009 QST

Hello,

Did anyone read the article on modernizing a TR-7 by DK4DDS. It has information on adding a ton of features, such as DSP Noise reduction, curing the PTO Drift, Notch Filter, Improving the sensevity on the higher bands, Speech Processor and a bunch of others. It is some great food for thought, for bringing a great radio into the 21st Century.

Great Stuff. I'm thinking very hard about trying most of them out. Most of them do not require modifing the original Circuit boards, just adding boards. If anybody had some comments/information on these mods, I sure would be interested.

Best,
DW Holtman
WB7SSN