I have the following Drake items for sale and thought I would mention them
to the Drakelist family before putting them on Ebay:
Prices are in £sterling. Descriptions are factual not"marketing"!

DRAKE RV7 REMOTE VFO. This is in superb unmarked condition and is also
electrically perfect.  Price.  £175.

DRAKE PS7 POWER SUPPLY.  Virtually unmarked and electrically perfect.  Late
serial number. Has Drake cooling fan fitted.  Price. £100.

ASTATIC 977 MICROPHONE.  Virtually unmarked and in original box. This is the
same as the Drake 7077 except for the logo and the Astatic is also dual
impedance  600ohms/ 50k ohms. Price.  £70.

DRAKE MS4 SPEAKER. Matches Drake 4 Line but sounds a lot better than the MS7
so I used it with my TR7 and also other non Drake transceivers. Almost
unmarked.  Price  £45.

DRAKE WH7 WATTMETER. This is in great condition except for the wrap round
case. It was one of the "sticky" paint units. The previous owner improved on
that somewhat but it still needs a repaint..This one is also fitted with the
PEP board. This facility is switchable. Price. £100.

DRAKE AC4-AC4R BOARD FOR THIS. This is the Heathkit board and pieces to
upgrade the AC4 with new capacitors,resistors,and diodes.It is new unused
and with full instructions. Price.  £25.

SHIPPING:  I will ship anywhere.

PAYMENT:  PayPal or Bank Draft.

REFERENCE:  See my entry in QRZ.COM.

CONTACT:  johnastrin...@btinternet.com

BEST EASTER WISHES TO ALL.      JOHN. GI3KDR.