To: <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] TR3 knobs

Dennis Kippa wrote:
Looking for the plate and load knobs for a TR 3.

Speaking of knobs... Does anyone have a line on the bar knobs used on the Drakes? I mean all the knobs other than the main tuning knob. I've seen them on lots of gear, not just Drakes.

I'm home-brewing some stuff and I'd like it to look like it belongs in the shack with my 4C line.

73,
-Doug, W7KF