Thom, I don't post very often because there is usually someone who has more
knowledge on a particular thread than I. I have a considerable accumulation of
Drake gear and am acquiring more of the tube models. The list is very helpful
to me. Please remember that often the silent list members are soaking up the
knowledge and experience of the posters and probably benefit more from the list
than many VOCAL list members.

Lists are particularly important when a manufacturer no longer manufactures the
gear and factory repair, parts and support fades away. Where else are we to
turn except to the experienced and knowledgeable Hams who are list members and
help others with their technical questions, repair techniques and available
parts ?

We do appreciate the list, Thom and all you do to help keep the Drake filaments
glowing. 73, John, K5PGW