To: <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 9:28 AM
Subject: [Drakelist] TR7 20m Issue

Since it seems the list is in the summer doldrums.. I'll throw something
out there...

About two weeks ago I found time to hop on the radio..  While tuning
around 20m the band went dead silent (think unplugging the antenna) and
the digital display lost the leading "1" (so instead of 14.150 it was
4.150).  I switched through all of the other bands and they were fine
(display displayed properly and noise level was consistent with the band
conditions) but when I switched back to 20m it was still screwed up.  I
turned off the radio (waited for the fan to spin down) and when I turned
it back on everything was normal.
Has anyone seen this behavior before and should I be worried about it or
wait until it happens more often?

73
Brian
KD4UYP