I have three spare MS7 speakers available.

All work like they should,no sticky paint. All look excellent,except one
of the three has a spst switch installed in bottom of cabinet towards
front,I suppose was used with phone patch  (to mute speaker). It is
really not noticable unless you look for it. Easily removed,you'll just
have a spare hole in cabinet bottom.

$90.00 shipped CONUS for either of the first two, $75.00 for the one
with the switch installed (shipped CONUS)

Exc. comdition P 75 phone patch,one knob missing aluminum insert

$30.00 shipped  CONUS

$250.00 shipped if you want all three MS7s and P 75

Thanks

73 Paul AD3G

<<Blank Bkgrd.gif>>