Thom. The list has helped me greatly over the last two years. It is also far
superior to Ebay for selling Drake items to enthusiasts. Best Regards. John
GI3KDR

________________________________
From: Thom LaCosta <k3...@zerobeat.net>
To: drakelist@zerobeat.net
Sent: Monday, 15 June, 2009 10:49:01 PM
Subject: [Drakelist] Thanks!

Thanks for all the feedback, both here and via private emails.  It's nice to
hear that the list is helpful to so many folks.

Rest assured, it will not disappear...and I understand that in the summer
doldrums, no one noticed that it was offline(g).

I have to share that you folks in this group are really something else....I had
posted a request on another list for some assistance with a current production
radio....and go absolutely no feedback, no offers to help whatsover.

Back in my hole again.

73,
Thom k3hrn