Does anyone still make the 200uf 450v capacitors any more for the L4PS? before
I buy a new board, reason being this one is brand new and it seems a pity to
modify it if the original components are still available, I will however change
the resistor underneath, I also need a source of that resistor or equivalent
high wattage one(s) just in case it fries my alc pot,
73 Max M0GHQ