Hi all,

 I have a C line for sale, or maybe trade,....... I want to try something
 Different.

 T4XC R4C C4  MS4   2 AC4 Power supplies  an MN2000

 & an L4B.  and the original manuals.

  a Box of spare tubes and even a ( spare ) NOS  Meter for the T4XC.

  anyone interested please contact me direct.

 w5...@arrl.net

                                                       Thanks,   Joey

                                              A.R.S. W5TFW
                                             Richard J. Fiero II
                                             www.w5tfw.com
                                              www.6mt.com

  Life's Tough,...... Its even tougher if you are Stupid !

                                           John Wayne