I have a copy of the 34-PNB manual on my CD. There is also a hi-res color photo of the 34-PNB board (both sides) with the transistors id'd and a table of voltages, along. The 34-NB manual has the circuit and Drake's photo of the component side and installation procedure in a TR-4.

The circuit is the same in all of them, and the basic circuit topology is the same all the way back to the 9-NB.

Drake 2-B, 4-B, C-Line & TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>

Ron wrote:
Pete,
I gave Garey a copy of the 34NB kit that Drake sold for wired install to the
TR3 and early TR4s.  I have the electronic copy somewhere, and I think Garey
has it on his CDs, but am not sure.  I seem to remember that it had a picture
of the PC board, so it might be fairly easy to fabricate.  About the only hard
part would be any toroids.  Seems like it has 2 or 3 of them.  I could guess
resonate at the IF freq, but not really sure.

If you are serious, I will try to look up the electronic doc and get it to you.

73,
Ron WD8SBB