I'm finally getting around to re-assembling the L-75 I've been
repairing. But due to 'OFS' & 'CRS', I'm having problems with the wiring.
    Thanks to Ron, WB4HFN, I secured a new half of the filter boards.
However, on the lower left-hand part of the filter board with the metering
adjustment circuitry, there is a place for a wire, but I'll be damned if I
can find that wire. Please help me identify what gets connected there. Also,
there was a lead in yellow insulation that is tied to one of the mounting
screws. I'm curious as to its purpose.
    Also, I'm pretty sure here but I just want to ask incase I make a
crucial mistake. On the lower right-hand side of the same board is a pcb
eyelet hole. Is this where the other half of the filter section feeds
through?
Thanks in advance.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)