20.8 is what you want for 30M. I would suggest putting it in both the rx and tx so you can work rx or tx or sep vfo op. alot of the good DX will operate split up or down and having both dials show in relatively the same position is good.

I work 30M often using the 20.8 xtals.

Got mine very reasonable from West Crystal.. in canada. fast turnaround even tho they said it would be a few weeks. easy mail delivery and a slightly favorable exchange rate. I'm searching for the email. you just email them for a price and they can take the order via phone or fax.

Curt
KU8L

Hulett, Russell wrote:
I just contacted Jan Crystals about crystals for my R-4 and T-4XB. Specifically, was needing one for 80M ( 14.6 mHz ) and thinking of buying 21.1 and 20.8 to try 30M.
The sales person told me their price was $35 each + $10 s&h.  Guess won't be
buying many at that price.  Any cheaper alternatives?

73, Curt KB5JO