Okay before everyone says Heathkit shop like they did last time, note that the
PS7 is the 13.8 volt power supply for the TR7 not the L7 power supply.  I need
new filter caps, any thoughts on where and which ones?

I spotted some on mouser, but I can not find their ripple current ratings.
Apparently Mallory has changed numbers slightly and all I can do is guess given
the size above and below that they are about the correct current rating.  On
that subject, I presume the ones in the supply are at least 12 amps each. That
would get them close for the 25 Amp constant current that the supply is suppose
to be able to run.  With the fan cooling them, I would think 12 amp caps would
be about right.

TNX es 73,
Ron WD8SBB