You need one Bourns 1k pot 3296W-1-102LF for the 10 volt adjustment, and 5 Bourns 10k pots 3296W-1-103LF for the passband frequency adjustments. They are $2.19 each at Newark. You also have to move the resistors in between the original pots to the backside of the board.
Here is a link to a website that has very good pictures of this.

http://members.ziggo.nl/cmulder/drake.htm#bookmark5

73, Joe Pyles KC9LAD