Gary,

Since I cleaned it I knew where it was. I noticed that the zero adjust affected the meter's reading of the bias also ... so I wanted to get it set correctly.

Thanks for your help,
Richard Palmer

Garey Barrell wrote:
Richard -

The S-Meter is Zero'd with the cleverly disguised ZERO control on the right side of the chassis.!! :-)

Disconnect antenna, detune RF TUNE control, and adjust ZERO control for S1 on the meter. There is no S0 on Drake meters!

Drake 2-B, 4-B, C-Line&  TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>

Richard Palmer wrote:

There is on thing that is not spelled out. Zeroing the meter. I cleaned all the pots and when I went to zero the meter I found nothing to help me determine the proper setting. So any help there is appreciated.

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to
sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.   - Anatole
France