Garey, the tubes are a "matched" pair of tubes, but one is Sylvania and one is
GE, IIRC.  Neutralization has been done.  I am actually relaying this info from
my tech.  I am going to send him your response, and the link to
http://www.zerobeat.net/drakelist/drakemod/drmod33.html
and see if that might help.  Not sure about the RF TUNE peaking in the right
place... I'll ask him!

Thanks to all who responded off list as well, I have forwarded your emails to
Jeff (tech).

73,
Brett

--- On Sun, 2/14/10, drakelist-requ...@zerobeat.net