Duane -

No, that's not a Lacquer stick, which is more like a waxy crayon.

The Paint Pen sounds very interesting.  Have to see if I can find one.

Thanks!

Drake 2-B, 4-B, C-Line&  TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
<www.k4oah.com>

Duane Calvin wrote:
I tried to reply earlier, and it didn't go to the list.  I took the
suggestion of my good friend, Mike, K2UXE, and went to a drafting supply
house (or you could check an art supply store) and bought a Marvy/Uchida
"Extra Fine Opaque White" paint pen.  It works great on the knob indicator
lines, and makes them look just like new. Perhaps this is what you're
describing as the "lacquer stick?"

        73, Duane