Hi folks,
        This isn't too big a project, and includes a rough unit that has
many usable pieces.
1.  TR-4 s/n 28286  To the best of my knowledge it's only missing the finals
and about 3 other tubes.  Covers are fairly good, scratches, no dings.  I've
never worked on it or had it powered up.  Front panel good, chassis is well
tarnished.
2.  TR-4 s/n 16xxx  Rough shape, some parts missing, no tubes, no bottom
cover.  Very tarnished all over, I suspect it was submerged at one time.  A
few knobs are there, SB filter is there (soup-can type).
  Price only $175 for both, plus shipping at cost from 28560.
  I can email a cupla pix of each if anyone needs.
73,
Al Parker, W8UT
New Bern, NC
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info

"there is nothing -absolutely nothing- half as much worth doing as
 simply messing about in boats."
   Ratty, to Mole