Hello to the group,
Can anyone with some certainty advise what the coax cable  part number is
between boards on a TR7.
It appears to be RG174 with a 26 gauge solid core.
All replacements found have been 24 gauge.......won't work has to plug into
 those little holes. In addition the source winds up shipping
stranded....guess  they don't understand "solid".

BTW I'd like to strangle the guy that soldered the shield can for the Up
Converter board to U401's can in three spots...hope I didn't fry it out.

Second question....front panel "Fixed" area RCV button.  anybody know  what
page it is shown on, wired to.  Per the operators manual the function
appears to be only if you have an AUX 7 board installed. But it is doing some
magical things...

Thanks in advance, 73    Carl  WD8NHK