Trying to perform the carrier balance adjustment, the control has

no effect and the output with gain full ccw  is zero no matter what.  I am
getting output

in LSB, USB, and CW when operating normally with key or microphone.

I went through carrier oscillator/filter match/ and balance modulator
procedure and believe have that adjusted correctly, but had to unbalance
with C2 to be able to see effect of tuning T2, T3 and T14, then rebaalance with
C2.

Evidently this rig has a lot of "issues".  Any thoughts on where to begin?

73, Curt KB5JO