What about cutting a piece of glass then sand blasting it to create a fresnal
lens? Sounds crazy but it just might work.

________________________________
From: drakelist-boun...@zerobeat.net <drakelist-boun...@zerobeat.net>
To: Bill Jackson <k...@radiks.net>; drakelist <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Sun Aug 08 16:05:09 2010
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] T-4XB Dial - White Diffuser Material

Bill,
  I have longed searched for a suitable replacement for the white dial back
ground plastic. The only material that I have been able to come up with that
passed light well enough is plastic For Sale, Garage Sale, etc signs. You don't
get a lot of white area without printing for each sign you buy but they are
cheap. I have tried contacting the companies that make the signs in hope of
buying blank sheets, but have never received an answer.

73, Gary