From: Steve Wedge <w1es1...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] T-4X No output
To: "Don Cunningham" <wb5...@martineer.net>, drakelist@zerobeat.net
Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 9:19 PM

Thanks, Don.

Actually, I did re-do the caps that would have
caused the most damage (the bias caps).

I've also found that I can get 100W out easily on
40m but zero on 20.  This is starting to look like I've got to take the
covers off again and clean the switch wafers again.  I don't think I
cleaned the one in the final cage.

Hmmmm.

Steve Wedge, W1ES/4

"I can't complain, but sometimes I still do."
- Joe Walsh

If the above message appears, it came from Steve's Son of Laptop!