Fellow enthusiasts,

I'm trying to restore one of my L4Bs that I use for the Drake nets on 40 and 75
meters.  I've rebuilt and upgraded the power supply and am having a difficulty
with the cabinet which was bent/distorted in two or three places while the amp
was in the possession of a previous owner.  I would like to find a cabinet that
is not distorted, bent, or otherwise disfigured.  Ideally, I would like the
paint job to be good since getting a repaint at Hartzell is a $100 operation.
If you have an L4B cabinet in good to excellent condition, please let me know
the specifics as to cosmetics, price, etc.  If you need parts or something that
I might have, maybe we could swap in total or in part?  Thanks for reading the
posting.

73,

Evan, K9SQG