Hi All,

I just acquired a Drake 2B for my vintage station.  I am totally blind and
wonder if anyone has a manual in a non scanned format such as a plain .PDF
or text you might share with me electronically?  My screen reader will not
read the maps off of BAMA or other image files.

Also, since I don't have a manual yet, if someone could explain how I might
find out what bands are covered by extra crystals that are in this radio, I
would appreciate it very much.

Finally, I would like to find crystals that would put it on 160 meters as
well as a couple of my favorite short wave bands.  If anyone on list has
some crystals, please let me know.  Otherwise, where is the best place to
order them.

Thanks all and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX