Larry,

Very sorry for the loss.

The contract fine print seems to insure loss of shipment but any damage is just
tough luck, no matter who packed it.  BTW, in my experience the UPS stores
haven't a clue on packing anything, they think styro peanuts solve all
problems.  Always pack the stuff myself because UPS isn't going to cover damage
anyway.  I have used UPS ground to ship ( and receive ) things and never had
any damage.  Just dumb luck.  Would never ship anything couldn't afford to have
destroyed, no matter who was the carrier.

Always planned if something sold was destroyed to just refund the money and
deal with the loss myself.

73, Curt KB5JO