I have for sale a FS-4 Frequency  Synthesizer serial # 1704. Includes
original Manual and home made injection  cable. Light scratches on the top, and
small spot of missing paint on the  right side. Pictures are available.
This FS-4 was sitting unused for 5  yr. The initial start up was with a
Variac. The three dial lights were  intermittent. WA2LBI, WD8SBB, and K4OAH
gave
me some trouble shooting  suggestions. I probed, wiggled, and reseated some
screws. I am not sure what I  did but after 2 days of operating the lights
have functioned properly. All Band  segments were checked and function as
designed.  $300. shipped lower  48.  Regards to the group.  Contact me at
_douglasny...@aol.com_ (mailto:douglasny...@aol.com)