From: K9sqg <k9...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] Oil for L-4B blower motor
To: ra.1...@gmail.com, drakelist@zerobeat.net
Date: Thursday, November 11, 2010, 12:58 PM

Bob,

For me, I prefer to use oil specifically designed for small motors.  It is
non-detergent, and has a 6-8 inch spout that you can extend from the squeeze
bottle.  Don't remember the brand, it is in a container about 1.5 inches in
diameter and maybe 5" tall.  It is a clear/smoked color container, with blue
printing on it.  Usually just a few drops in each of the two "cups" is
adequate.  Check back in a week or so after lubricating.  Excess oil will have
flowed out onto the bottom cover.

73,

Evan, K9SQG