Hi Lee,

You mentioned, "tonight about every 10-15 minutes". Does this only occur at night? If so and you have any street lamps containing HPS (High Pressure Lamps) cycling that could be a possibility to check out.

Bob, K1NOK

----- Original Message ----- From: <kc9...@aol.com>
To: <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 8:36 PM
Subject: [Drakelist] OT Help on RF interference (New QTH)

Darn ....new QTH...I am finding a BIG problem, here.
I have a pulsing RF noise about every 40-50 KC. If it were audio I would describe it as the sound of an old pump, (maybe 10 times a second) or something. It does top and go...tonight about every 10-15 minutes or so...ot exactly though. It's winter here.

The signal is about 20 KC wide and repeats ever 50 KC.
starts at 80 mtrs goes all the way to 10.

Any ideas, or is there a better list to go to for help on this.
Yes, I have turned off evey breaker in my house in sequence...it ain't here.

Closest neighbor is about 250 ft.
I'm at a small lake out in the country with maybe 180 houses around it...only 30% here this time of year.

73,
Lee