Hi Guys,

This request *may*, or may *not* be directly related to the Drake
Reflector---it all depends upon your perspective! Hi Hi

Specifically---and correct me if I'm wrong---but didn't we all the ability not
too long ago of finding a fellow Ham's e-mail address by logging onto
qrz.com...? I tried to get on the site yesterday in order to update it with my
new address here, but that option no longer appears to be available...

Did qrz.com run into privacy issues, or something, & das a consequence, dropped
this feature...? It sure was handy. Is there some other way to look-up a Ham's
e-mail address...?

Many thanks in advance, & my vy

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ