Drake had the best 6m radio of all... The TR6.
They didn't make many. Good luck finding one.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Nathan <k...@comcast.net>
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 1:49 PM
To: drakelist@zerobeat.net
Subject: [Drakelist] Six Meter Options

Hi All,

First of all, happy New Year to everyone!  Thanks for your help and advice
throughout the year.

Now to my question.  I now have a C line station running well and I like it
very much.  I use it primarily on AM and really like the vintage radio
activities.  I now have two other AM stations one of which I am going to sell
at an upcoming ham fest.  I am active on a six meter AM group here and would
like to land some sort of vintage six meter station, preferably some sort of
transceiver that will work well on true AM.  My question is, what did Drake
offer along that line?  If not Drake, what else might you recommend to me?

"Thanks and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX