I need additional space in my radio room for extra projects, so here is my
list at this time.

Drake R4C receiver, serial number 21155,  160 thru 10 meters,  unmolested,
original manual, normal operating filters for, am, ssb, cw, and cw narrow.
Original shipping box with matching numbers and original packaging from
RLDrake

Drake TR4XC transmitter, serial number 25334, 160 thru 10 meters. Original
manual and original manual and shipping box and packaging from RLDrake.

AC 4 power supply serial number 55082.

Both units look extremely well and have no physical scratches and the jet
black paint has no flaws, cosmetically from 1 to 10 have to rate almost a 9.
These units have been sent back to RLDrake,in 1985 for reconditioning and
they replaced the electrolytic capacitors  then and reconditioned them. The
PTO's on both units operate flawlessly and are extremely smooth. The
receiver does not appear to drift. It has extremely good loud audio, as well
as the reports I got, proved the transmitter has extremely great audio and
transmit

Power; most signal reports were at least 10 over S9 as well. I had them on
the air this weekend after not being used for twenty years, and was very
impressed, but I need the room. I would like to see these units go to a good
deserving home to somebody would take care of them.

Also included in this sale

B&W (Waters) Universal Hybrid Coupler model 3002 with manual. An old but
very rare and extremely potent compressor amplifier, phone patch, recorder
etc, a unit used on Collins gear but works well on the Drakes just a well in
good condition!

Kenwood TR2600A 2 meter transceiver serial number 5110574, with carrying
case SC9, 2 battery packs and charger, extra plastic case for unit /unit not
working at this point!

Palomar Engineers Rx noise bridge RX100   black hard to find, in excellent
condition with manual and extra load resistors

1- 4X150 tube

1-4CX250 B Tube Eimac 7203 NOS

3-6JB6   Sylvania brand tubes

3-6LQ6 Raytheon brand tubes

1-6EV7 RCA brand Tube

1-Cermanic insulator for the 4CX20B tube

1-Mighty Mite model TC130 Tube tester, with operating manual and extra
Sylvania technical book good condition

1-Micronta VHF/UHF/SWR power meter model number 19-320

1-W2AU Balun

I would like to sell all of these as a unit: asking price is $950.00. I know
the 4CX250B is pretty expensive alone have seen them go anywhere from
$200.00 to over $1000.00.

Please contact Mike at mtruss8...@comcast.net  or KA8ASN on QRZ.com

Thank you all in advance for reading