After some considerable thought, I have decided to sell my TR7, RV7, MS7 and
PS7. I do have the original manaual in the Drake binder.  I also have other
materials for the related accessories.

I would rather sell all of it as a single lot.  Please don't inquire about
specific items.

The radio was serviced this past August, by WB4HFN, and given a clean bill of
health.

This is a working radio and it can be heard, conditions permitting, on 3.868
(Drake Trader Net) this Tuesday.

I haven't decided on a price but I'm negotiable.  If you're interested, please
correspond with me off the list.

Digital pic's are available, if you desire.

Lastly, I prefer not to ship the radio but if you insist and are willing to pay
the charges, I can do that.

If you're wondering why am I selling, it is because I'm going to purchase
another radio.  Something needs to go and I decided it would be the TR7.

73 W5BXE