Hi Guys

I been working on my TR7 since 6.00pm yesterday. I am dead tired but need
some help with the wiring of the mic gain and carrier control. MY other one
broke in half??????  So I changed it and had problems with no receive, no
transmit all sorts of stuff, but now have everything working except the part
I started out to  repair which is  the mic gain and carrier control. I must
have the wiring mixed up somehow? I can't remember how the original wiring
was done. I have 6 positions on this unit, 3 in front and three in back.
>From right to left  on front three positions light green , red and the
black the ground  Back three positions right to left 2 conductor black
center conductor on number one position, shield from black wire from number
one to position number 2.also on number 2 position black from ground  and
shield from gray. 3 center conductor from gray shield wire , which is white?

Any help would be appreciated as I don't have a manual yet and would like to
get this TR7 working again if possible

Mike KA8ASN