I visited a powder coating place today in an attempt to match the color of the TR7 to redo my sticky-paint MN2700 cabinet. I spent about a half-hour going over hundreds of color chips without being able to decide which one was the closest. They said that most colors have names, presumably like Saint James Gray for Collins radios, and if they could find out what that was, they may be able to reproduce it.

So...  Does anybody know what name of the TR7 color is?

I told them to hold off until tomorrow (02/10/10) to see if I can find out what it is, otherwise we're probably going to go with flat black.

Thanks & 73,
Tony Stalls, K4KYO