Hi Tony,

I am considering to repaint all the sticky wrap around cases here (in Germany)
with the help of a local car spray boot operator. I will probably use a car
paint out from the catalogue in a grey metallic colour but likely with a
glossy final finish. This varnish will be cured by an elevated temperature and
has after that a hard and durable surface without any sticking effect.

If the painter has the skill to vary this varnish to some sort of wrinkle type
I would go that way too. But if not, the glossy one will be my preferrable
case surface for the future...

This is what I am currently considering to solve the sticky paint problem for
me. I do not see a realistic chance to get the original Drake paint style and
colour on my cases. Sherwin Williams Textured Grey is probably nothing they
know here... :)

73 de Karl, DK7AL