Good Morning All:

I know this is slightly off topic but  that great minds think alike.

Over the weekend, I took the opportunity to acquire a R390A..ser 3981 Collins tagged, 1955. It appears to be unaltered, complete, even to the original military power cord. Appears to have never had any modules changed. Anyway, I have found loads of info online including the y2k manual. I suspect there are others on this list that seriously work with these amazing radios ..are there any reflectors or forums you would recommend similar to this one but for the R390A?

Thanks

Curt
KU8L