Hi guys,

This morning during my vintage AM net, my antenna changeover relay decided to quit on me, so I switched on my TR7 to use as a receiver. As there's no standby mode, before transmitting (100 watts) I turned the RF and AF gain all the way down and manually switched the antenna to the TR7 with the coax switch. It didn't work so well though.

As I often have both rigs on at a time, it would be nice to be able to mute the ones not in use rather than turn them off, especially those that need to stay warm. I've looked through the TR7 manual, but I can't seem to find anything on a standby mode. Does anybody know of a way to use the TR7's receiver with another transmitter?

Thanks & 73,
Tony
K4KYO