Boys and girls.

I figured this would be as good of a place as any.

If you or anyone you know of has ordered an AC4R ps kit or a L7R kit

I'll be shipping out those products as soon as I can. I'm waiting on some
parts. Those should be here this coming week

but...

Friday night my wife had a heart attack. Her well being comes first.

She's home. but her heart sounds like HW-16 with a bad crystal. A pacemaker is
on top of the list. There's no drugs available.

what she has I can't even say, let alone spell.

Watching the monitors in the ER was kind of fascinating. Even I could see the
missing beats and defective pulses.

so, allow me to regroup. get my cats in line and will ship things out as soon
as parts/time allows

and as always, pop me a note, drop a call, and I'll send your $$$ back.  I have
a day job, this is hobby.

Mike, wb8vge

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."
 Albert Einstein