Joe,
Since I don't see a dozen replies to your problem, let me take a stab at it.
You hook from your AC4 power supply (the 2 pin "funny looking" jack) to the RCA
on your SB-200 to key it.  ALC on the AC4 is already an RCA.  I would change
the 2 pin jack to an RCA myself as the 2 pin plug, if you can find it will cost
you more than John Kriner's "kit" for sale in his Ebay store (John is tr7dude)
for about $15.  You can fabricate your own plate if you are a handy man to put
the RCA in the hold the 2 pin plug vacated.  Then you can keep the original
plug for the anal buyer later that has to have it "all original".  The thing to
watch is to be sure you put the "hot" wire on the 2 pin plug to the center of
the RCA.  The other side of the 2 pin will go to ground, which is taken care of
by the RCA ground side.  Worst case if you get that backwards is your SB-200
will be keyed until you unplug it.  Don't ask HOW I know that, HI.
Hope that helps,
73,
Don, WB5HAK