Looking for a fully functional, clean rust and pitting  free chassis, high
serial number [above 28500] R-4C receiver complete with the 4-NB noise
blanker;  MS-4  speaker; xtals for 160, 60, 30, 17,12m; original instruction
manual; complete set of filters for 6kHz, 1.5kHz,.5kHz, .25kHz.Detailed info
on the unit would be most welcomed and, if any modifications may have been
done to the unit, detailed information on any and all modifications  would
be most welcomed in advance of purchase. Contact me in advance with details
on unit's condition, cost price, method of shipping to a U.S. address! My
thanks.
Vy 73,
C6ANI, Ric.