Recommended by whom?  These work well for me and draw comments of "good audio"
when used with the Drake 4-line radios.

I have a few Shure 444 (actually it's a 450, the dual impedance version)
dynamic desk mics with adjustable height pickup head.  The two-tone gray color
of the mic stand looks like it was made to match the Drake radios.
Some have a single lockable push-to-talk bar.
Some have the bar divided into two buttons and are not lockable.
Microphones are used, but in fair condition.

$20 unconnectorized
$40 with proper connector wired

Shipping, if requested, would be an additional expense.

KB8BKU,
Darryl in Dayton