As I understand it, the only true concern one should have about the
ceramics is the piezo effect of the high K material.  This makes the circuit
microphonic so unwanted acoustic feedback from the PA can take place.  I
agree that voltage coeficient is not a significant effect unless you're
trying to build high accuracy stuff.  In the world of integrated circuits of
which I'm familiar, the votlage coefficient only rears its ugly head beyond
the 12b level.  At 16b it's a real concern, but we're talking very high
linearity here.

Dennis AE6C