From: Kihwal Lee <kih...@yahoo.com>
To: "k4...@mindspring.com" <k4...@mindspring.com>; drakelist
<Drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2011 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] R-4A PTO

Hi Garey,

Thanks for the wonderful tips.  I will let the list know what I find.  I know
of a person who redesigned the TR-4 PTO circuit to get the better stability. I
do not know what effect it had on the linearity though.  I will ask him whether
he is okay with sharing the information.

73,
Kihwal, K9SUL (ex-HL1SUL)