Kris,

some of those supplies fall under the 'it worked the last time it was plugged
in' so I'd be very careful about sticking a price on such a item.

Some AC4Rs that have my rebuilt kit, and advertised as such, seem to bring in a
lot more money, especially on ebay.

but, that's just a non scientific observation on my part

mike

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never
sure.