I am restoring a TR4CW and have it working except for the AGC.  I have swapped
out all of the tubes but I still don't have any AGC action.  While the S-meter
does indicate signal strength there is no delay in the movement.  I have
measured the voltage and resistance on the 12AX7 AGC tube with the following
results:

PIN    VDC
1        -.1
2        -51
3        -49
4          0
5          0
6        +1.17 (should be -0.16)
7        -51
8        -49
9        6.3 (fil)

Pin 6 which is the plate of the 12AX7 measured 1.2M to ground but should be
2.2M according to the manual that I downloaded from the internet.  My schematic
copy is not too clear given it's all on one page in the download.  It appears
that pin 6 goes through 3 resistors in route to a -60V source but I can't find
that source on my schematic.  Can someone telll me where to find the source of
the -60V feeding pin 6 of the 12AX7?

Thanks & 73' to the group
Jerry K4FJK