"Would you mind giving more details about how the antivox output is connected
in your R-4B audio mod?  I might do something similar to an R-4A.

Thanks,
Kihwal, K9SUL"

Kihwal,

I have Antivox connected to the normally-closed contact on the headphone jack.
My headphone jacks are all converted to two-circuit Switchcraft Tip/Ring/Sleeve
types so that any stereo headset can be used without hunting for an adapter.

My Antivox works only when listening to a speaker and keeps any induced noise
and RF off the headphone jack when the headphone plug is inserted.

Paul, W9AC