I'm going to start this with a request for a working 4-twins PTO if anyone
would like to sell one to me.

I'm wondering, though, as I tightened up the end-screw of the main tuning
shaft, if the guide-fork that rides along the upper shaft is supposed to be
really loose or not.  The frequency jumping definitely occurs if I touch any of
these parts - this may be just coincidental.

The one thing that makes it so I'm not convinced that it's simple expansion
during heating is that the frequency jumps up and down.

The PTO on my T-4X is nowhere near as sensitive to touching.

Looks like I just missed a PTO that went up on eBay at the end of June.  Drat.
I'm dreading taking this thing completely apart for fear that I'll completely
break it.

73,

Steve Wedge, W1ES/4

"I can't complain, but sometimes I still do."
- Joe Walsh

If the above message appears, it came from Steve's Son of Laptop!