Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 11:20 AM
To: drakelist@zerobeat.net
Subject: [Drakelist] thoughts

Gang,

I been enjoying the Drake TR4C for a spell, then let it rest awhile
while using my "current" solid state radios.

I decided to return to Drakes and whoa!

I forget how to tune these babies. I had to re-learn
(has something to do with my grey hair I suppose).

I was wondering if you guys get nervous too during the tuning process
so as not to ruin the finals.
It just scares me sometimes ....

72
Ron, wb1hga